Defense Practice Areas
We have attorneys at all levels, whether veterans or rising stars, that provide industry-leading litigation services and legal counsel in the following areas of law:
- California Workers’ Compensation
- Longshore Harbor Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Termination
- Disability Discrimination-Labor Code §132(a)
- Serious and Willful Violations
- Professional Athlete Injuries
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Workers’ Compensation Penalties and Audits
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Over the years, we have found that the following websites are the most informative and useful for analyzing legal issues, researching case law, and obtaining frequently used litigation forms:
- California WCAB — Search for a workers compensation case, find court forms, find court locations, and much more.
- Permanent Disability Money Chart — Find out how much a workers compensation case is worth by year.
- US Department Of Labor Longshore — Get publications, disability rates, and court forms about Longshore Harbor Workers’ Compensation claims.
- California WCIRB — Research insurance coverage information online.
- Work Comp Central — Find out about nationwide workers compensation news and new case law.
- Time and Date Calculator — Calculate Temporary Total Disability periods and length of employment periods.
- Social Security Forms — Find information about life expectancy, Medicare rules, and downloadable forms.
- Lexis Work Comp News — Research the latest workers’ compensation decisions in all 50 jurisdictions.